- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
3 thoughts on ““Keep putting up those pictures of cats. Nobody’s doing any typing today, LB.””
Dd you know that one of the most searched phrases on YoYo-Dyne in the past year (besides teenage midget fetish raw bacon porn reno) was ‘cute kittens?’
LB you’ve seen my blog. I used that tag once, More than two years ago. As a joke. Mentioned the tag in said blog as a joke.
On a post about shrimp, hookers and a topless bar here in Reno.
I love WordPress. Cheers to a buttload of hits on this one 😉
You’ve got to let me know!
Ha! My email program saw all those tags of yours and immediately put you in Junk Mail. As for hits, well, talk about doing no work and getting paid; that’s what cats are for, it seems. I just hope we don’t accidentally hit the one that parks its ass in our driveway and won’t move for the car.
Gotta love the genius of SPAM filters heh. Wonder how much mail I’m missing from potential boyfriends?
I don’t let Lizzie Borden outside. She is not only inbred but most importantly has never known another beastie: making her first on the buffet line menu.
First time I have had a pet that hasn’t had room to roam.
Last ex-husband actually ran over -but mercifully did not seriously injure- his dog due to the dog’s stupidity.
The husband I mean.