My Fellow Inebriates,
As depicted by Miss P (and in reality) I have, at most, two brain cells. So when Clip Snark, of whom I’m a big fan, tagged me with this little game I told myself to remember it and then promptly forgot.
It’s not an award, although it does come with a graphic reminiscent of certain other chain-letter-style awards. Cool enough for me, Snarky.
Besides, my parents haven’t opened any bottles lately. I have nothing to review. 😦
So here are the rules:
- Post the rules (okay, here)
- Answer the questions (sure)
- Create 11 new questions (nah, these ones are good enough…except one…guess which)
- Tag 11 people with a link to your post (this is a good day to do this; I’m sober—AGONIZINGLY SOBER)
- Let them know you’ve tagged them (well, they’ll see the click, I bet—but I’ll try)
- Do you have a test or tests that help you judge someone’s character? Uh, no. I gravitate to drunken, apocalyptic types, but I don’t have any criteria they have to meet. If someone can be with me and not beat the hell out of me, they’re usually okay.
- When did you first feel like a grown-up? When my parents gave me this bear-sized bottle of mescal I thought I was on my way. But then they wouldn’t open it. Ever.
- What is something you read that made you wish you could write that well? Check this out.
- What do you say when you answer the phone? The what? I’ve never thought of answering the phone.
- Have you ever stiffed someone on a tip? My parents have never taken me to a bar (I could ride in a purse, damn it). And I don’t really do solids, so I’ve never had a restaurant meal. But if I did, I would leave a huge tip. Massive.
- Do you have a favorite writing utensil? No. I don’t like utensils; they are generally out to get me. What the world needs is a line of utensils that don’t require opposable thumbs.
- Do you use a calendar? For what?
- Do you have road rage? No. I don’t have ‘roid rage either.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Neither; I’m drunk at both ends.
- What surprised you about blogging when you first started? That I continued.
- If you could drink anything at all, what would you choose? Shiraz.
Okay, on to 11 lucky bloggers…