Are you there, Google? It’s me, Liquorstore Bear.
Everyone says Google knows everything. DOES GOOGLE KNOW EVERYTHING?
And what did I get?????
I kid you not, my fellow inebriates, this was my very first hit:
I don’t believe in Google any more.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Does a bear bathe in the woods?
What Scarybear’s getting for his Birthday
How long could you survive?
Created by Oatmeal
Liquorstore Bear by Liquorstore Bear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
alcohol alcoholism ale apocalypse art astrology Bacardi Bailey's bear bears beer beer review beer tasting blue curacao brandy Broker's Gin cabernet sauvignon champagne cocktails cooking craft beer dan lacey drinking elementary school end of days family fun funny pictures gin health horoscope humor Irish cream Jack Daniel's Jagermeister julia gale Kahlua lager lifestyle liqueur liquor malibu martini midori melon mixology paranormal parenting people of walmart politics poor advice poor judgment recipes red wine religion review rum schnapps scotch shiraz Southern Comfort spanish wine specious advice star chart syrah tasting tequila triple sec vodka whiskey whisky white wine wine wine review wine tasting zodiac