You can only review booze if there’s booze in the house. But certain realities at LBHQ have come to my attention:
- My parents are not quite alcoholics. They prioritize other expenses over maintaining our hooch supply.
- The human kids’ needs take precedence over ursine ones. If one of them needs shoes or lunch money, guess who gets shafted on the vodka.
- LBHQ is moving this summer. This might divert funds to relocation expenses, although I see a case of beer in the future.
- LBHQ has not yet succeeded (or even attempted) at monetizing—i.e., I haven’t given my parents the financial raison d’être they’d like.
- Sourcing all the booze on my wish list could apparently bankrupt us. OMG, bankruptcy!
So that’s that. Booze producers, if you’re reading, we I need samples! At LBHQ no bottle goes unnoticed. Hell, if you’ve fermented something in your bathtub I’ll review that.
I like everything, but I like some things better than others.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping address. I promise to review your booze within three months, and your brand will get exposure to my countless followers 😉